Long term loan
ExpressCredit.co.bw installment loans are very useful for you if you have larger expenses that need to be met currently
- Long Term Loans are unsecured loans with a duration is from 6 to 60 months.
- Customers can request up to P100,000.
How to apply for my loan
Complete application online.
Visit a branch nearest to your location where you will work with a Client Relationship Officer who will help you complete your loan application.
How much I can borrow?
- Use the bar to determine the amount of your loan.
- Choose your salary pay date.
This way you will see the payment amount, interest, cost of borrowing (APR) and next repayment day.
Based on the information you provided, we may give you one of several answers:
- You have completed the first step to get your loan, you are creditworthy.
- You just need to go to your nearest branch carrying all required documents to complete your loan application process.
Unfortunately at the moment we are unable to offer you a loan.
How you receive funds?
If a loan application is approved, the money will be credited into your bank account.
How to repay the loan?
Loan is to be repaid on your next payday. This can be done through.
- Direct Debit from your bank account.
- You can make a payment directly into our bank account, do not forget to carry your reference number that appears on your statement/invoice bill.
What happens if I do not pay on time?
We are mandated by the regulator to report any late payments to the credit reference agency, which may affect your credit rating, and make getting a loan more difficult and more expensive in the future.
If you delay repaying you will face extra costs.