Medical assistance, school fees or a new home improvement project - get your loan approved the same day
We offer Ntlatse loans of up to P5,000 repayable over 3 months
What are requirements to apply?
How can I apply?
The easiest way to apply for a loan is to use the application form on our website www.expresscredit.co.bw.
Visit any of our branches where a loan officer will help you complete your loan application.
Call us at +267 316 5512.
Direct Sales Agents
Meet one of our direct sales agents.
You can also spot our shiny mobile unit in your area (follow us on Facebook expresscreditbw for routes).
How much can I borrow?
- Use the online calculator to tell us how much and for how long you want to borrow. If you apply for a Ntlase loan, you can borrow between P500 and P5,000 repayable over 3 months.
- Choose your salary pay date.
Once you have entered all the details, we will show you an example of what you might repay, including the payment amount, interest and next repayment day. It is also possible to view a full payment schedule.
What is the application process?
To process your application the same day, please bring the documents with you or upload if applying through our website:
- Omang (National Identity document) for citizens. Passport and work and residence permit or residence permit waiver for non-citizens
- Original latest payslip
- Official employment confirmation letter (must contain your residential address and contract end date)
- Copy of your bank card (front side, minimum three month expiry period, Affidavit must be provided if the card has no name on it)
- Last 2-month bank statement stamped by the bank (your last 2 salaries and bank account must be visible)
- Consent form signed by the spouse (if married with communal property)
The assessment process is fast and very straightforward. If you apply for a loan with us, in most cases, we will have your answer the same day.
How will I get the money?
Once the loan application is approved, we will transfer the money to your bank account.
How to repay the loan?
You can repay the loan by a bank transfer or mobile money.
First National Bank Botswana
Branch Name: Kgale View
Account Number: 62617673761
Branch Code: 284567
Reference: ID number
1. Dial *145#
2. Select Orange Money transactions
3. Enter PIN
4. Select “Pay”
5. Select "Loans"
6. Select “Express Credit”
Mascom My Zaka
1. Dial *167#
2. Select 3 for “Pay Bill”
3. Select 5 for Financial Billers
4. Select 2 for Express Credit
Cash or card payments
Available at all branches.
Please use your loan number or ID number as a reference to deposit funds. In case you have any questions, call us at +267 316 5512.